- University of Mississippi Bias Education & Response Team (BERT)
- “So you said something racist, sexist, homophobic… now what?” 6 Tips for Growing, Learning, & Moving Forward
- “My Culture is Not Your Costume”: 5 Tips for Avoiding Harm when Celebrating Halloween
- “My Culture is Not Your Costume” Resource Guide (Printable PDF)
- Education, Trainings, & Handouts
- Pronouns – what are they, and why do they matter?
- National Coming Out Day
- Stronger Together: Resources on the Interconnections of Race, Gender, & Sexuality
Race & Ethnicity
- What is Indigenous Peoples’ Day?
- What is Anti-Semitism?
- 8 Steps towards Racial Justice & Allyship that Non-Black People Can Take